About the Company: Isnad Technology, a subsidiary of The
Group Securities, specializes in the development of computer and mobile software.
Location: Egypt, Maadi Technology Park.
Stable work environment
Requirements to join the team:
Reside in Egypt
Pass technical and personal interviews
Company Location Map:
1. Follow up the recruitment process and search for the required staff.
2. Coordinate with the Program Manager to conduct interviews, selections and appointments.
3. Monitor the attendance system and submit reports to the HR Manager at The Group - Doha.
4. Manage staff files and organize their leaves and vacations.
5. Undertake all administrative tasks related to communication between the branch of Esnad Technology and the headquarters in Doha.
6. Issue all types of certificates to employees in respect of communication with external parties.
7. Make periodic appraisal of the staff (semi-annual / annual)in coordination with the Programs Manager, and submit the final appraisal reports to the HR Manager at The Group - Doha.
8. Undertake all administrative tasks related to communication between the branch and the headquarters in Doha.
9. Manage the relationship between Esnad Technology and IST,and represent it for taxes and social insurance, and before all government andnon-government agencies.
10. Represent the company and use its own bank account.
11. Any other tasks assigned by the Chairman and the HR Manager at The Group - Doha.
1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. At least 10 years of proven experience in the same field.
3. Diploma in Human Resources Management.
4. Strong computer skills.
5. Mastery of ERP system.
6. Proficiency in English.